Communities & The Environment
We are genuinely committed to enhancing the environments in which we build and minimising the impact of our developments.
Sustainability is not an option for us. It is part and parcel of what we do as a Company, genuinely committed to promoting sustainable development on all our schemes, working with local communities to achieve what we all aspire to; a development that makes a positive contribution to its Environment and local Community.
We may not always get the balance right, but we will try to strike a fair balance between the competing demands on development for urgently needed new homes.
Needless to say our employees are all enthusiastic about protecting and promoting the ideals of sustainable living, ensuring that, as a company, we do actually “walk the walk”, delivering on our promises.
Working with local communities
- Renovation of the Pewsey Heritage Centre
- School trips and competitions for children to understand our work and safety on sites
- Financial support to bowls and other local sporting clubs
Developing exemplary design
- Finalist in National Housebuilder of the Year awards for our development at Sherborne
- Designing home office suites at Ashbury to encourage homeworking